Toronto Award Winning Home Inspection Company
Being the only Toronto inspection company to receive multiple awards from Homestars and Consumer Choice Award for consecutive years makes us want to work even harder for you and continue delivering the best home inspection service possible. We are not only honoured but humbled to receive this recognition from our customers like you.
- Registered Home Inspector – Ontario Association of Home Inspectors (OAHI)
- Certified Home Inspector – International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI)
- Certified Pool Inspector – (InterNACHI)
- Indoor Air Quality Investigator (IAQI) – Canada Mortgage and Housing Incorporation (CMHC)
- Certified Mold Inspector – International Association of Certified Indoor Air Quality Consultants (IAC2)
- Certified Level 1 Thermographer
- Certified Radon Gas measurement technician – Canadian National Radon Proficiency Program (C-NRPP)
- Asbestos worker training in Type 1 & 2 Operations (Pinchin Environmental)
- Aquatic Recreation Industry Specialist – Pool & Hot Tub Council of Canada
- Certified Pool Inspector
Professional Training and Education
- Honours Graduate, Humber College Home Inspection Certificate Program (over 500 hours of formal class training)
- CMHC IAQ Investigator program
- ITC Level 1 Certified – Thermographer (Infrared Camera) training from FLIR Systems Canada
- MBL Mold Recognition, Assessment, and Control
- Pinchin Environmental – Radon Measurement
- Pinchin Environmental – Asbestos worker training in Type 1 & 2 Operations
- Pool & Hot Tub Council of Canada Member
Professional Distinction Unparalleled
When selecting Clearview Home & Property Inspections you are hiring qualified, experienced home inspectors.
Clearview completed the Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC) Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Investigator program and is one of the few home and property inspection company in the Toronto area to utilize the CMHC protocol.
Our inspectors make every effort to conduct the most thorough inspection possible. All of our inspectors are equipped with the appropriate tools which include infrared camera, moisture meter and much more and have been trained to make the most of the information these tools yield.
We are driven to exceed OAHI and ASHI standards and abide by a strict Code of Ethics. Feel free to ask about our Standards of Practice.