We are among the top home inspection companies in the greater Toronto area with experienced and highly qualified home inspectors. If you are purchasing a property in the Toronto area, or need trusted advice before starting a renovation project contact us. Leverage the specialized training and experience of Toronto’s award winning home inspection company to provide you with the information you need to make an informed decision.
Based out of our main office in Mississauga, Clearview Home & Property Inspections deliver results to our clients. Our inspectors:
- Identify key operational items about the home – explain the current condition and the recommended update/repair timeline. Offer tips and recommendations, as well as home maintenance suggestions.
- Teach you about the different aspects of the home during the inspection.
- Encourage your participation and questions during the review so you understand our recommendations.
- Write a detailed yet easy to read inspection report in digital format.
- Provide after-inspection support, for the questions you forgot to ask.
As Registered Home Inspectors (R.H.I.), our superior combination of experience, preparedness, certification, continuing education programs, and professional affiliations continue to make us an ideal choice for your home inspection needs in the Greater Toronto Area. When looking for a top home inspection company that delivers high quality home inspections in the GTA, give us a call and see for yourself.
Here are the top 6 home inspector attributes
Now that you are ready to hire a home inspector, here are the top 6 home inspection attributes that will enable you to make a good and informed decision as to whether or not to proceed
Top 6 Home Inspector Attributes
- Proper Training and Credentials – Appropriate training coupled with attaining the status of Registered Home Inspector (RHI)
- Thoroughness and Diligence – Having a detailed, thorough, and repeatable inspection methodology will assist with a more comprehensive and understandable assessment of the true condition of a home.
- Excellence in Customer Service – Being able to communicate in various forms in a professional, unbiased manner and responding in a timely fashion will distinguish the best home inspection companies from the rest.
- Report Writing – The final inspection reports should be detailed yet simple to understanding.
- Insurance – No inspector is perfect and sometime things do not go as planned. Having the appropriate level of insurance is beneficial to all.
- Proper Equipment – Having the latest tools and the training on how to operate them raises the quality of the home inspection process and the client’s overall experience.